Sunday, September 2, 2012

And So we meet again!

I never bought this book, and it's not mine either, but it is part of the library collection of the sublet we are staying at now. I could actually feel this book calling me, so I got up from the sofa, which I refer to as my office for now and took a look. And to my surprise not only that this book was a Martha one it was signed by her too. "enjoy" it simply says. I couldn't help thinking that in a way this is all the "meeting Martha Stewart" I needed to get back and just do something.










 if you look very closely I think you can spot all the way in the end the infamous sign. Hollywood as they call this place is what I call now home. And I guess proportions would be exactly what the doctor orders are, since this is a bit overwhelming. It felt like a good spot to pick up this very lonely but optimistic blog. I will not bake my way through Martha's baking handbook, but I will try to see once again, and this time just for myself, what it is I want to do with my life here. I make a point of not having a solid plan till the day I die, it makes things harder at times but way more interesting. Besides it is this theme per se that got me to look at the Hollywood sign and start musing; where do I fit in all of that. So let the musing, eating and cooking start.

No comments:

Post a Comment